Clear skies and warm weather greeted tournament fishermen at the National Bass West Tournament at Diamond Valley Lake on Sunday morning, January 12, 2020. The fishing was challenging but a handful of teams were able to land some good fish. While it is not unusual to have tough mid winter fishing conditions for a January tournament, [...]
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!
- 3500 Pounds of Rainbows and Lightning Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!