Clear skies and warm weather greeted tournament fishermen at the National Bass West Tournament at Diamond Valley Lake on Sunday morning, January 12, 2020. The fishing was challenging but a handful of teams were able to land some good fish. While it is not unusual to have tough mid winter fishing conditions for a January tournament, Manas Malikian of Orange and Tom White Jr. of Huntington Beach cracked the code and weighed in a great bag of fish (23.23 pounds) to take first place. Full tournament results here. The next National Bass West event at Diamond Valley Lake is less than a month away. Expect even better fishing for the Sunday, February 9, 2020 event at Diamond Valley Lake!
- Oct 29, 2020: 3500 Pounds of Rainbow & Lightning Trout Planted
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!