More than just a way to access the great shoreline fishing at Diamond Valley Marina, the Lakeview Trail is 21 miles of stunning scenery for birding, mountain biking and photography. Hidden coves and an array of birds including Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles and Ospreys ... the Diamond Valley Lakeview Trail offers peace, solitude and [...]
- Oct 29, 2020: 3500 Pounds of Rainbow & Lightning Trout Planted
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!