Rick Grover and the crew from Anglers Marine had 88 boats in the kick off Customer Appreciation Tournament Trail series at Diamond Valley Lake on December 14th . Despite some tough conditions, some very healthy bags of fish were weighed in at Diamond Valley Marina including quite a few fish in the six pound range. Good results during tough December conditions generally means things are looking good for late winter/spring season at Diamond Valley Lake.
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!
- 3500 Pounds of Rainbows and Lightning Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!