The 2019 super bloom is on at Diamond Valley thanks to steady winter rains and the warm spring days we are now enjoying. The flowers are continuing to emerge on the hillsides above the lake and the scenery is spectacular. Photos below were taken on Thursday, March 14th along the wildflower trail. Peak flower viewing is [...]
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!
- 3500 Pounds of Rainbows and Lightning Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!