Frequently Asked Questions: Reservations
- I lost / can't find / didn't get my Reservation Confirmation. What do I do?
If you have your reservation confirmation number, as long as you have a photo ID and this number you will be allowed in.
- Can I come to Diamond Valley Lake and fish without a boat rental reservation?
Yes, reservations are not required at Diamond Valley Lake. Reservations for boat rentals can be made online or on a same day, walk-up basis. Parking, launch and fishing access fees can be paid for at the gate (or marina) on arrival to Diamond Valley Lake.
- What do I need to fish from the shore?
You need a $7 parking/vehicle entry fee. You will also need a $3 Fishing Access Pass and $2 shoreline fee. No reservation is required; you can pay for all of those items at the gate when you arrive.
- If I make a reservation for a 1/2 Day Rental, can I extend it to a Full Day Rental when I arrive?
Yes, subject to availability. You can extend your reservation to a full day by paying the difference when you arrive. Please inform the Marina staff when you are filling out your boat rental form.
- Can I give my boat rental reservation to someone else?
No, reservations are non-transferable.
- Can I use my credit card to make a boat rental reservation for someone else?