Clear cool conditions and a changing weather pattern made for challenging day on the water at Diamond Valley for the December 2, 2018 National Bass West event at Diamond Valley Marina. In spite of the tough conditions, some good bass were landed including a 6.77 lb. fish by the team of John and Richard Avalos. Congratulations [...]
- National Bass West Tournament: January 12, 2020 – Winter Bassin’ at Diamond Valley Lake
- Anglers Marine Customer Appreciation Tournament Produces Some Good Fish Despite Tough December Fishing Conditions
- November Striper Stunner!
- 3500lbs of Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!
- 3500 Pounds of Rainbows and Lightning Trout Stocked at Diamond Valley!